Nexite is a leading startup, which comes to revolutionize the IoT for fashion retail space. We develop a platform that merges the physical and digital spaces for retail. Our innovative platform is based on cutting edge battery-less BLE tags that communicate with a cloud platform through an in-store wireless access network.
We are hiring an Hardware Team Lead to pave the way into “unexplored” technical territories while developing new and innovative technologies. Overcoming various challenges in multidisciplinary domains such as RF, Analog\Digital, non-standard production of ultra-high volume products and more.
This position will directly report to nexite HW director.
- Managing a team of several engineers A to Z.
- Lead Nexite’s batteryless Tag development: concept, architecture, design, layout and testing.
Define new production processes and automatic testing for high volume products.
- Define, implement and assimilate of HW development work methodology.
- Joint work with various teams (RF, antenna, silicon, system…) to make sure the full solution is optimised
- Orchestrate\push\manage subcontractor beyond the edge of existing technologies
- Deliver within specification, cost and schedule
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of HW development and RF board design, writing technical specification documents, test procedures and automation.
- 3+ years of technology lead and management experience
- Previous experience of developing radiative radio systems
- Wireless communication chipsets experience such as Bluetooth, RFID etc.
- Experience managing sub-contractors for design and production.